CAS-VOS is looking for employees for the roll-out of one of the largest telecom projects in Belgium. CAS-VOS is a pioneer in the construction of fiber optic networks. Thanks to your commitment, both individuals and companies will soon be able to use a high-speed telecom network.
- You are in charge of placing and welding fiber optic cables and data cables for telecommunications
- Additionally, you spot errors on the fiber optic network and repair them using the latest new equipment
- You perform various control measures
- You work in the most diverse environments (along railways, GSM towers, telephone exchanges in buildings, …)
- You report daily to the site manager
- You have a technical degree
- You can work independently
- You are hands-on and can work in a team
- You have no fear of heights
- You have a driver license
- Technical knowledge of HFC network concepts is a plus
- The work takes mainly place during the day, but it’s also possible that some work is required in the evening and weekends. Occasionally night work is required for which additional payment is provided.
What we offer
- Our company has a very flat structure; direct communication and coaching are key
- We offer you a market-based salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits and growth opportunities